The gallbladder, which is called pitta ki thali in Hindi, is pear-shaped just below the liver. It is 3 to 4 inches long and about 1 inch wide. Cancer of the gallbladder is extremely rare. It is very easy to treat this disease in the early stages. But most people come for treatment at the last stage of gallbladder cancer. In such a situation, it becomes very difficult to treat patients. See a doctor if you have problems with the gallbladder click here,
What is the function of gallbladder?
Its job is to make bile and carry it to the digestive system. Bile helps digest everything we eat. Whatever we eat, the gallbladder squeezes it and sends the produced bile to the digestive system. But if there is cancer in the gallbladder, it stops working. Gallbladder cancer can happen to anyone.
Although it is more common in men, women are also increasingly affected by gallbladder cancer. When cancer occurs in the gallbladder, other parts of the body are also affected.
like you treatment of gallbladder cancer You can have your treatment done in one of the following hospitals mentioned by us:
- Sarvodaya Hospital, Mumbai
- Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre, Chennai
- MGM Healthcare Pvt. Ltd, Chennai
- Fortis Hospital, Mumbai
- CK Birla Hospital, Kolkata
- Rainbow Hospital, Delhi
- Apollo Children’s Hospital, Chennai
- Sitecare Cancer Hospital, Bangalore
- Black Super Specialty Hospital, Delhi
- Healthcare Institute of Medical Sciences, Ahmedabad
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Noida
- Medanta The Medicity, Gurugram
- Fortis Hospital, Ahmedabad
If you would like to be treated in one of these hospitals, please contact us. Whatsapp (+91 9654030724) or call us (+919599004811) on this number can do.
gall bladder What is Cancer?
gall bladder cancer It develops when normal cells in the gallbladder become abnormal and grow out of control. However, this can result in the formation of a tumor, a mass of cells. Initially, the cells are precancerous, meaning they are abnormal but not cancerous. Gallbladder cancer occurs when precancerous cells become cancerous or malignant and/or spread to other parts of the body. In fact, adenocarcinoma is the most common type of gallbladder cancer. Adenocarcinoma of the gallbladder is a type of cancer that begins in the cells that are actually in the gallbladder.
symptoms of cancer in the gallbladder
- stomach ache
- brown urine
- severe itching of the body
- swollen abdomen
- being sick or feeling nauseous
- Enlargement of the gallbladder
- white or gray colored stools
- A fever sets in, which can last 4 to 5 days
- Loss of appetite and weight loss may be the first symptoms.
- Being overweight
- porcelain gallbladder
- exposure to nitrosamines
- abnormalities in the bile ducts
- chronic gallbladder inflammation
- smoking and drinking
- This problem can also occur in old age
- exposure to the rubber and textile industry
- Cancer can also be caused by heredity
- Typhoid: It can also be caused by the salmonella bacteria.
How is gallbladder cancer diagnosed?
- Doctors do ultrasound first. In addition to gallbladder cancer, the stage of the tumor is also detected.
- Blood tests are also done to detect gallbladder cancer.
- CT scan is done by doctors when they want to see if cancer cells have spread to the bile ducts, lymph nodes or liver.
- For this, doctors also recommend MRI.
- When doctors want to see how far the cancer has spread, they ask for endoscopy, laparoscopy.
- Biopsy, a procedure used to diagnose cancer by taking a sample of cells from the body.
How is gallbladder cancer treated?
If the cancer is in its early stages, doctors perform surgery. If cancer has spread to the liver, doctors may remove the gallbladder and bile ducts around it. But if the cancer has also spread to other parts of the body, doctors do not perform surgery, but give drugs to control the symptoms of cancer.
like you Gallbladder Treatment (IBS Treatment in India) Do you want to get it done, or do you want to ask a question related to this disease? click herenext to you By downloading our app from the Play Store, you can immediately consult a doctor.you us Whatsapp (+91 9654030724, +919599004811) You can also contact us at Apart from this, you can also email us at [email protected] regarding our services. Our team will contact you as soon as possible.
disclaimer: GoMedii is a digital healthcare platform that integrates all healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii provides its readers with health news, health tips and all health related information through blogs verified by health experts and doctors. All information and facts published in GoMedii Blog are thoroughly checked and verified by doctors and health experts, verifying the source of the information.