Polycystic kidney disease (PKD) can be inherited from a family member, with multiple cysts developing primarily in the kidneys. When this happens, the kidney begins to enlarge over time and stops working. Actually, these cysts are non-cancerous and contain fluid. They usually vary in size and if left untreated can grow very large over time. Apart from this, they have a bad effect on overall health. Let us tell you that polycystic kidney How much will the treatment cost?
If you want to know the cost of polycystic kidney treatment, you should consult our doctor. If you want to consult our doctor, then click here,
Best hospital for polycystic kidney treatment
If you want to receive polycystic kidney treatment in India, you can have your treatment done in one of the hospitals we have listed:
Best Hospitals For Polycystic Kidney Disease In Greater Noida
- Sharda Hospital, Greater Noida
- Yatharth Hospital, Greater Noida
- Baksan Hospital, Greater Noida
- JR Hospital, Greater Noida
- Prakash Hospital, Greater Noida
- Divya Hospital, Greater Noida
- Shanti Hospital, Greater Noida
Best Hospitals In Delhi For Polycystic Kidney Treatment
- BLK-Max Super Specialty Hospital, Rajinder Nagar, Delhi
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Sarita Vihar, Delhi
- Fortis Heart Hospital, Okhla, Delhi
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, Delhi
Best Hospitals In Gurugram For Polycystic Kidney Treatment
- Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurugram
- Medanta The Medicity, Gurugram
- Fortis Healthcare Limited, Gurugram
- Paras Hospital, Gurgaon
Best Hospitals In Hapur For Polycystic Kidney Treatment
- Sharda Hospital, Hapur
- GS Hospital, Hapur
- Baksan Hospital, Hapur
- JR Hospital, Hapur
- Prakash Hospital, Hapur
Best Hospitals in Meerut for polycystic kidney treatment
- Subharti Hospital, Meerut
- Anand Hospital, Meerut
Best Hospitals In Kolkata For Polycystic Kidney Treatment
- Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Science, Mukundpur, Kolkata
Best Hospitals In Mumbai For Polycystic Kidney Treatment
- Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital, Vile Parle West, Mumbai
- Lilavati Hospital & Research Centre, Bandra, Mumbai
Best Hospitals In Chennai For Polycystic Kidney Treatment
- Apollo Proton Cancer Center, Chennai
Best Hospitals In Hyderabad For Polycystic Kidney Treatment
- Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Lakdi Ka Pool, Hyderabad
Best Hospitals In Bangalore For Polycystic Kidney Treatment
- Fortis Hospital, Bannergatta Road, Bangalore
- Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore
Best Hospitals in Ahmedabad for Polycystic Kidney Treatment
- Healthcare Institute of Medical Sciences, Sola, Ahmedabad
If you would like to be treated in one of these hospitals, please contact us. Whatsapp (+91 9654030724) You can contact at
What Are the Symptoms of Polycystic Kidney?
This kidney disease can be passed from the parents to the child through the genes, but the symptoms do not appear until after the age of 30. Following are the symptoms of polycystic kidney disease:
- severe abdominal pain
- blood in the urine
- frequent urination
- arm pain
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- kidney stone
- back pain or heaviness
- skin problems
- yellowing of the skin
- feel more tired
- have joint pain
- have nail problems
Symptoms of polycystic kidney disease can range from mild to severe.
How is PKD diagnosed? (How PKD is Diagnosed in Hindi)
Your doctor will review your family history. They may initially order a complete blood count to look for signs of anemia or infection and a urinalysis to check for blood, bacteria, or protein in your urine. To diagnose all three types of PKD, your doctor may order imaging tests to look for cysts in the kidneys, liver, and other organs. Imaging tests used to diagnose PKD include:
- abdominal ultrasound: This noninvasive test uses sound waves to check your kidneys for cysts.
- Abdominal CT scan: This test can detect small cysts in the kidney.
- Abdominal MRI scan: This MRI uses strong magnets to move through your body to visualize the kidney’s structure and look for cysts.
- Intravenous pyelogram: This test uses a dye to make your blood vessels show up more clearly on X-rays.
How long can a patient live with PKD? What is the survival rate of PKD?
Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD) occurs in approximately one in 1,000 live births, with less than half of these cases estimated to be diagnosed during a patient’s lifetime as treatment is readily available. Depending on the family history, which kidney disease the patient may have. The patient’s recovery depends on the extrarenal association of PKD, called intrarenal aneurysm.
Treatment options for PKD? (PKD Treatment Options in Hindi)
Some of the options available for treating polycystic kidney disease (PKD) include:
- Blood pressure control can be done specifically with drugs and block the renin-angiotensin system.
- limit salt intake
- increase fluid intake
- End-stage renal disease (ECRD) can be treated with dialysis or kidney transplantation.
What Causes PKD? (What Causes PKD in Hindi)
PKD can usually be inherited from a family member. Less commonly, it develops in people with other serious kidney problems. There are three types of PKD.
Can PKD be cured? (Can PKD Be Cured In Hindi)
According to experts, kidney transplantation is the only cure for polycystic kidney disease (PKD). After this, the patient can spend the rest of his life without any problems.
If you want to receive treatment or advice regarding polycystic kidney disease click here or you from us Whatsapp (+91 9654030724) You can contact us at Apart from this, you can also email us at [email protected] regarding our services. Our team will contact you as soon as possible.
disclaimer: GoMedii is a digital healthcare platform that integrates all healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii provides its readers with health news, health tips and all health related information through blogs verified by health experts and doctors. All information and facts published in GoMedii Blog are thoroughly checked and verified by doctors and health experts, verifying the source of the information.