Our lifestyle and needs have changed over time, its effect is primarily on our lifestyle. Lifestyle changes also affect our health, leaving some women unable to have children and requiring IVF treatment. In fact, today about 10 to 15 percent of couples seeking children in the country face infertility. IVF technology has been shown to be effective for couples affected by infertility.
Millions of couples around the world who have used the IVF process have seen successful results and are very happy. The IVF procedure was invented in 1978 for block tube inseminationOver time, new inventions came and the IVF procedure was used for other problems related to infertility. In the current issue, most of the people use IVF treatment to give birth to a child. We tell you which people need IVF treatment.
When is in vitro fertilization (IVF) necessary?
IVF treatment helps childless couples to have children. Infertility occurs for many reasons. Doctors choose IVF when all other treatments have failed. Several conditions may require IVF treatment, mainly including:
In some cases, due to a genetic disorder, the couple has many difficulties to conceive. In this case, fertility specialists can use IVF treatment to help the couple conceive and have a child. If you suffer from any of the above problems or are unable to conceive for any other reason, you can now make an appointment with our experienced fertility doctor.
poor sperm quality
The complaint of infertility in men is due to poor quality and small amount of sperm. Fertilization of the egg is difficult if the quality of the sperm is poor and the number is low. ICSC is also used along with IVF to treat this type of infertility.
Uterine fibroids are one of many causes of female infertility. They can change the shape of a woman’s uterus, and in some cases, they also cause changes in the lower part of the uterus, the cervix. Women with uterine fibroids can successfully conceive using IVF.
blockage or damage to the fallopian tubes
A woman faces many problems when the fallopian tubes are blocked or damaged. Mainly, the egg cell does not come out of the uterus, the egg cell does not connect with the sperm and eventually the woman becomes a victim of infertility. IVF is a better treatment option for women who cannot conceive due to blocked fallopian tubes.
When the exact cause of infertility is not known even after examination, this condition is called unexplained infertility. IVF is a suitable treatment for unexplained infertility.
disorders related to ovulation
Eggs are not produced in the ovaries of a woman suffering from an ovulation disorder, making it difficult to conceive. IVF treatment is a successful and safe process for women suffering from ovulation disorder.
Endometriosis is a common disease that affects women. Women with HIV develop abnormal tissue outside the uterus that affects the fallopian tubes, ovaries, and uterus. Research has shown that women with endometriosis can get pregnant very easily using IVF. If you have endometriosis, you can consult one of our experienced and trusted fertility specialists for free. to ask for advice click here ,
The biggest advantage of IVF is that it is a boon for people who cannot become parents for one reason or another. The benefits of IVF treatment include:
- With IVF treatment, healthy eggs and sperm are selected, so the chance of pregnancy is high.
- Fertility doctors perform a detailed examination of both men and women before conducting IVF treatment. Then start the treatment process with the greatest possible care. This is why the chances of having a healthy baby are higher after IVF treatment.
- If the man’s sperm quality is poor and counts are low or the woman’s ovaries are not producing healthy eggs, donor sperm and eggs can be used.
- IVF is considered the best option for surrogacy. If you are planning to parent through surrogacy then IVF treatment is a better option for you.
- IVF treatment After that, the chance of a miscarriage is smaller. It is a safe and successful treatment for infertility.
- IVF gives you the freedom to determine the timing of conception. You can decide for yourself when you want to become pregnant.
- when a woman fallopian tube blockage Or when the man is not producing healthy sperm, there is a problem with fertilization. Such women and men can get the pleasure of becoming parents through IVF treatment.
best hospital for ivf treatment
like you IVF treatment You can have your treatment done in one of the following hospitals mentioned by us:
Best Hospitals in Delhi for IVF Treatment
- BLK-Max Super Specialty Hospital, Rajinder Nagar, Delhi
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Sarita Vihar, Delhi
- Fortis Heart Hospital, Okhla, Delhi
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, Delhi
Best Hospitals in Gurgaon for IVF Treatment
- Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurugram
- Medanta The Medicity, Gurugram
- Fortis Healthcare Limited, Gurugram
- Paras Hospital, Gurgaon
Best Hospitals for IVF Treatment in Greater Noida
- Sharda Hospital, Greater Noida
- Yatharth Hospital, Greater Noida
- Baksan Hospital, Greater Noida
- JR Hospital, Greater Noida
- Prakash Hospital, Greater Noida
- Divya Hospital, Greater Noida
- Shanti Hospital, Greater Noida
Best Hospitals in Meerut for IVF Treatment
- Subharti Hospital, Meerut
- Anand Hospital, Meerut
Best Hospitals In Hapur For IVF Treatment
- Sharda Hospital, Hapur
- GS Hospital, Hapur
- Baksan Hospital, Hapur
- JR Hospital, Hapur
- Prakash Hospital, Hapur
Best Hospitals In Kolkata For IVF Treatment
- Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Science, Mukundpur, Kolkata
Best Hospitals for IVF Treatment in Bangalore
- Fortis Hospital, Bannergatta Road, Bangalore
- Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore
Best Hospitals in Mumbai for IVF Treatment
- Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital, Vile Parle West, Mumbai
- Lilavati Hospital & Research Centre, Bandra, Mumbai
for ivf treatment in hyderabad best hospital
- Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Lakdi Ka Pool, Hyderabad
Best Hospitals in Chennai for IVF Treatment
- Apollo Proton Cancer Center, Chennai
IVF treatment best hospital in ahmedabad for
- Healthcare Institute of Medical Sciences, Sola, Ahmedabad
If you would like to be treated in one of these hospitals, please contact us. Whatsapp (+91 9654030724) You can contact at
How long does the IVF process take?
IVF is a complex process with several steps. On average, you can expect the process to take four to six weeks. This includes the time from before the egg retrieval, when a person is on fertility medication until they are tested for pregnancy.
What is the difference between an IVF pregnancy?
After a pregnancy via IVF, the woman needs medication up to twelve weeks of pregnancy, but otherwise there is no difference with an IVF pregnancy. Just like any other pregnant woman, you need the same tests and more precautions.
What should you pay attention to after in vitro fertilization (IVF)?
After the IVF treatment, the doctor examines the patient well, this increases the chance of a successful IVF treatment. After the IVF treatment, you should take care of the following:
- abstain from sex
- do not lift heavy things
- taking medicines on time
- keep yourself happy
- eat a balanced diet
- stay away from stress
- stay off the drugs
There are many emotional and physical changes a woman goes through after IVF treatment. If you have any problems or questions after IVF treatment, talk to your doctor and explain your concerns to them. Apart from this, if you want to consult our doctor click here,
What happens in the IVF process?
1. Increase in the number of eggs: Of course, a woman’s ovaries produce more eggs each month, but only one egg grows each month, while the IVF process requires the woman to take drugs to make all the eggs grow. During this procedure, the woman is examined by ultrasound to see the development of eggs. In the IVF process, more eggs are produced than normal so that more embryos can be made from them and the best embryos can be transferred back to the uterus.
2. Removal Of Eggs From The Body: After the eggs have formed and matured, the eggs are collected under ultrasound supervision in a test tube using a thin needle, which is placed in the laboratory. After a few hours, the woman can go to her home.
3. Fertilization Of The Egg: A sperm sample from the male partner is used to isolate the good sperm to fertilize the female’s eggs. In the lab, the man’s sperm comes before the woman’s eggs. The sperm enters the egg and the fertilization process is completed. In IVF, the work done in the woman’s tube is done in the laboratory. IVF is beneficial for the problem of female infertility, as well as for men whose sperm count is 5 to 10 million per ml.
4. Embryonic Development: Embryologists place the split embryos in an incubator under their supervision. After 2-3 days, this egg turns into an embryo of 6 to 8 cells. Embryologists select the best 1-2 of these embryos for transfer. In many patients, the embryos are developed into blastocysts in the laboratory for 5-6 days, after which they are transferred back. It has more chance of success.
5. Embryo Transfer: The embryologist selects 1-2 good embryos from the embryos or blastocysts created through the IVF process and moves them to an embryo transfer catheter. Under the supervision of ultrasound, the doctor gently transfers the embryos through a thin tube into the woman’s uterus. The embryo transfer procedure is painless and does not require bed rest for the woman. After the embryo transfer, the whole process is similar to a natural pregnancy, where the embryo continues to grow in the mother’s womb until birth.
like you IVF treatment If you want to get it done or get treatment for a problem related to it or ask a question then click herenext to you By downloading our app from the Play Store, you can immediately consult a doctor.you us Whatsapp (+91 9654030724 and +91 9599004811, You can also contact us at Apart from this, you can also email us at [email protected] regarding our services. Our team will contact you as soon as possible.
disclaimer: GoMedii is a digital healthcare platform that integrates all healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii provides its readers with health news, health tips and all health related information through blogs verified by health experts and doctors. All information and facts published in GoMedii Blog are thoroughly checked and verified by doctors and health experts, verifying the source of the information.