If there are small stones in the kidney, they will come out through the urine, but if the number and size of the stone is large, there may be pain in your stomach and lower back. When the stone gets big, it starts to move here and there, causing severe pain. If examined at the right time, treatment of kidney stones is possible. Instead of trying home remedies for kidney stones treatment, you should go to the doctor and get proper treatment. In this article we tell you the names of the best doctors and hospitals. From here you will learn about the clinical treatment of kidney stones.
Dr. Vishal Dutt Gaur
MBBS, MS – General Surgery, MCh – Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery, Urologist, Urological Surgeon, Andrologist, 20 years experience.
Dr. Aman Gupta
MBBS, MS – General Surgery, MCh – Urology, Urologist, 21 years experience.
Dr. SK Pali
MBBS, MS – General Surgery, MCh – Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery, Urologist 42 years experience.
Dr. Rajinder Yadav
MBBS, MS – General Surgery, MCh – Urology, Urologist, 49 years experience.
Dr Pawan Kesarwani
MBBS, MS – General Surgery, MCh – Urology, Urologist, Andrologist, 26 years experience.
Dr. Dilip Bhalla
DNB – Nephrology, DM – Nephrology, MBBS, MD – Medicine, Nephrologist / Renal specialist, 35 years experience.
Dr Anjani Kumar Agarwal
MBBS, MS – General Surgery, MCh – Urology, Urologist, Andrologist, 27 years experience.
Dr Anant Kumar
MBBS, MS – General Surgery, MCh – Urology / Genito-Urinary Surgery, DNB – Urology / Genito – Urinary Surgery, Urologist, Andrologist, 42 years experience.
Dr. Anupam Bhargava
MBBS, degree in urology, urologist, 33 years in total.
Doctor Vijay Kumar
MBBS, MS – General Surgery, DNB – General Surgery, DNB – Urology / Genito – Urinary Surgery, Urologist, 30 years experience.
Hospital for the treatment of kidney stones
If you want to undergo treatment for liver enlargement, you can have your treatment done in one of the hospitals we have listed:
Best hospitals in Gurugram for liver enlargement treatment
- Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurugram
- Medanta The Medicity, Gurugram
- Fortis Healthcare Limited, Gurugram
- Paras Hospital, Gurgaon
Best hospitals in delhi for liver enlargement treatment
- BLK-Max Super Specialty Hospital, Rajinder Nagar, Delhi
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Sarita Vihar, Delhi
- Fortis Heart Hospital, Okhla, Delhi
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, Delhi
Best Hospitals in Meerut for the treatment of liver enlargement
- Subharti Hospital, Meerut
- Anand Hospital, Meerut
Best Hospitals in Greater Noida to treat liver enlargement
- Sharda Hospital, Greater Noida
- Yatharth Hospital, Greater Noida
- Baksan Hospital, Greater Noida
- JR Hospital, Greater Noida
- Prakash Hospital, Greater Noida
- Divya Hospital, Greater Noida
- Shanti Hospital, Greater Noida
Best hospital in Hapur for liver enlargement treatment
- Sharda Hospital, Hapur
- GS Hospital, Hapur
- Baksan Hospital, Hapur
- JR Hospital, Hapur
- Prakash Hospital, Hapur
best hospitals in mumbai for liver enlargement treatment
- Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital, Vile Parle West, Mumbai
- Lilavati Hospital & Research Centre, Bandra, Mumbai
Best Hospitals In Bangalore For Liver Enlargement Treatment
- Fortis Hospital, Bannergatta Road, Bangalore
- Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore
Best Hospitals in Kolkata for liver enlargement treatment
- Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Science, Mukundpur, Kolkata
Best Hospitals In Chennai To Treat Liver Enlargement
- Apollo Proton Cancer Center, Chennai
Best Hospitals in Hyderabad for liver enlargement treatment
- Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Lakdi Ka Pool, Hyderabad
Best Hospitals in Ahmedabad for liver enlargement treatment
- Healthcare Institute of Medical Sciences, Sola, Ahmedabad
If you would like to be treated in one of these hospitals, please contact us. Whatsapp (+91 9654030724) You can contact at
How much does kidney stone treatment cost? (What is Kidney Stone Treatment Cost in Hindi)
Treatment for kidney stones depends on the size of the stone and the health of the patient. The doctor may suggest some tests first. The average cost of kidney stone treatment is approx. €22,000 starts from
How do the kidneys and urinary system work? (How Kidneys and Urinary System Work in Hindi)
Kidneys are fist-sized organs that can handle the fluid and chemical levels of the body. There are two kidneys in our body, a healthy kidney removes waste products from the blood, which leave the body through the urine. They regulate the levels of sodium, potassium and calcium in the blood.
Kidneys, ureters and bladder are part of the urinary system. The urinary tract produces, transports and stores urine in the body. Kidneys make urine from water and waste products of the body. Urine then travels through the ureters to the bladder, where it is stored. Urine leaves the body through the urethra.
Kidney stones are formed when some stones pass from the kidney to the ureter. Ureters are tubes that run from the kidneys to the bladder. If a stone comes out of the kidney and gets lodged in the ureter, it is called a ureteral stone.
Do you know what kidney stones are made of and what types they are? (Know What Kidney Stones Are Made Of And Their Types In Hindi)
Kidney stones come in many different types and colors. How you treat them and prevent new stones from forming depends on the type of stone you have.
- Calcium stone (80 percent stone): Calcium stone is the most common form of kidney stone. There are two types of calcium stones: calcium oxalate and calcium phosphate.
- Uric acid stone (5-10 percent stones): Uric acid is a waste product created by chemical changes in the body.
- Struvite/Transition stone (10 percent of stones): Struvite stone is not a very common type of stone. These stones are related to chronic urinary tract infection (UTI).
- Cystine stones (less than 1 percent of stones): Cysteine is an amino acid found in some foods; It is one of the building blocks of proteins.
How are kidney stones treated? (How are Kidney Stones Treated in Hindi)
If the stones don’t leave the body on their own, they can be broken up with ultrasonic shock waves or removed with minor surgery. The most suitable method mainly depends on how big the stones are, where they are and what they are made of.
ultrasonic shock wave therapy
Ultrasonic shock wave therapy uses sound waves to break up the stones. The stone fragments are then excreted in the urine. This treatment is also called extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL). A machine is used to send sound waves from outside the body through tissue to the stones.
Stones are removed through an endoscopic procedure:
There are two common ways to surgically remove kidney stones: ureterorenoscopy And percutaneous nephrolithotripsy,
Ureterorenoscopy (URS): Ureterorenoscopy is used for stones larger than 10 millimeters in diameter that are located in the middle or lower third of the ureter. Kidney stones with a diameter of up to 20 millimeters are often removed using URS.
Percutaneous nephrolithotripsy: In this procedure, an endoscope is inserted into the kidney through a small cut in the patient’s back. There the stones can be broken mechanically or with a laser.
What Causes Kidney Stone? (What Causes Kidney Stones In Hindi)
Anyone can get kidney stones, but some people are more likely to get them than others. Men get kidney stones more often than women. Kidney stones are also more common in non-Hispanic white people than in people of other races. You are more likely to get kidney stones if you:
- have previously had kidney stones
- family history of kidney stones
- not drinking enough water
- consuming too much protein, sodium (salt), or sugar
- Being overweight
- previous bowel surgery
- have a health problem that causes high levels of cystine, oxalate, uric acid, or calcium in your urine
- have a health problem that causes inflammation in your digestive tract or your joints
- taking certain medications
What Are the Symptoms of Kidney Stones? (What are the Symptoms of Kidney Stones in Hindi)
You can see many types of symptoms due to kidney stones. If you see these symptoms, you should contact the doctor immediately and have the test done:
- sharp back pain
- stomach ache
- blood in the urine
like you kidney stones treatment of If you want to get ready or ask any question related to this click here or you from us Whatsapp (+91 9654030724) You can contact us at Apart from this, you can also email us at [email protected] regarding our services. Our team will contact you as soon as possible.
disclaimer: GoMedii is a digital healthcare platform that integrates all healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii provides its readers with health news, health tips and all health related information through blogs verified by health experts and doctors. All information and facts published in GoMedii Blog are thoroughly checked and verified by doctors and health experts, verifying the source of the information.