World AIDS Day 2021 (World AIDS Day 2021 in Hindi) AIDS Celebrated to create awareness about (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome). The purpose of celebrating AIDS day is to spread awareness to the whole world and people. HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) and to raise awareness of AIDS.
How did World AIDS Day start?
Since 1988, this day has been celebrated to raise awareness of AIDS caused by HIV infection and to remember people who have died from this disease. James W. Bunn and Thomas Neter were the first to celebrate World AIDS Day in August 1987. these people World Health Organisation In 1996, they were appointed officers for the Global Program on AIDS (WHO) in Geneva, Switzerland.
On this day, a large-scale program is led by governments and health professionals, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) around the world to educate the world about the causes, prevention, control and facts of AIDS. Eight official public health days have been declared World AIDS Day. In the year 1995, the day was officially announced by the President of the United States of America.
World AIDS Day 2021 Theme (World AIDS Day 2021 Theme in Hindi)
The theme for World AIDS Day 2021 is: ‘End Inequalities’ (End Inequalities. End AIDS). “WHO and its partners highlight growing inequalities in access to essential HIV services, with a special focus on reaching the most vulnerable,” said the World Health Organization (WHO).
AIDS Information in Hindi
AIDS AIDS (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome) is caused by infection with HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), which attacks the human body’s immune system. AIDS has spread like an epidemic all over the world, affecting not only men and women, but also children. It is found in human bodily fluids such as blood, semen, breast milk, etc. of an infected person.
AIDS AIDS or HIV positive means that the AIDS virus has entered your body, but that does not mean that you have AIDS at all. HIV. AIDS can occur anytime between 6 months and 10 years after being positive. If a healthy person (unprotected) comes into contact with an HIV-positive person, he can also become infected. But the main problem with this is that an HIV-positive does not know about this disease until the symptoms appear.
Signs of HIV AIDS
frequent colds and fever
The first symptom of HIV is fever and a cold for a few days. Used to sometimes get a sudden high fever.
Feeling tired without doing any work can be an early symptom of HIV.
joint pain and muscle pain
Joint pain is not common at a young age, if you also often have such complaints, you should immediately consult a doctor.
By the way, drinking less water also causes throat irritation, but even if everything is fine, if you always have a sore throat and itch, understand that it is not good for you.
sustained weight loss
Along with other possible symptoms of AIDS, it may be a concern for you if you are constantly losing weight. While there may be other reasons for weight loss, this too cannot be ignored.
Ways to prevent AIDS
- To prevent AIDS, HIV is given to normal human beings. Contact with semen, vaginal secretions or blood from an infected person should be avoided. In addition, the following precautions should be taken to prevent AIDS.
- Should not engage in sexual relations with the affected partner or person, if they do, the condom should be used carefully. But even when using a condom there is a risk that the condom will break.
- Be faithful to your partner, don’t have sex with more than one person.
- Blood should only be offered after it has been properly checked. Often, blood is given to the patient without testing, which is wrong. Therefore, before giving blood, the doctor must check whether the blood contains HIV. It’s not unclean.
- Do not use used needles or injections, as they can spread HIV. can become infected.
- Always ask the barber to use a new blade when shaving.
- Don’t mind the misconceptions about AIDS.
- Some myths about AIDS have also been seen in society among the people. But the thing to note is that AIDS never spreads by shaking hands, hugging, sneezing from the front, touching uncircumcised skin, or using the same toilet.
- If someone close to you is HIV positive, take medicines with the right tests and take good care of yourself and your partner. AIDS can also lead to a long life.
disclaimer: GoMedii is a digital healthcare platform that integrates all healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii provides its readers with health news, health tips and all health related information through blogs verified by health experts and doctors. All information and facts published in GoMedii Blog are thoroughly checked and verified by doctors and health experts, verifying the source of the information.