Tim Ferris’s four-hour body diet consists of low-carb, high-protein meals for 6 days. A day of the week is a cheat day with no calorie or carb restrictions applied.
All meals should be spaced about four hours apart
The first protein-rich meal should be within an hour of waking up. Preferably wake up in 30 minutes.
For each meal, choose from each of the 3 food groups:
- Egg whites with 1-2 whole eggs for flavor (If eggs are organic 2-5 whole eggs)
- chicken breast or thigh
- cottage cheese
- Protein powder (brown rice/hemp/pea)
- Lentils (dal)
- black beans
- Borlotte beans
- Red beans
- Cruciferous vegetables such as cauliflower
- Sauerkraut / kimchee
- green beans
1. Avoid white carbs
- All Buns
- Rice (white & brown)
- Fried food
- Anything made from bleached flour (all processed bakery products)
2. Eat the same meals
Choose at least one food from the above 3 food categories. Mix and match and repeat them over and over.
3. Cooking method
Stir fried, boiled or steamed is ok. Deep fried should be avoided.
1. Don’t drink calories
Just stick to water. No fruit juices. Green tea, red wine can be considered later.
2. Don’t eat fruits
No fruit should be eaten for 6 days.
3. No nuts
No roasted almonds, peanuts or cashews
- The 4 o’clock body: an unusual one guide to rapid fat loss, incredible sex and becoming superhuman