Our brain is the most sensitive part of the whole body and also the most important part. All the senses of our body are connected to it, so any disruption to it affects our whole body. In such a situation, if we find out before any problem occurs, get some such signs that indicate that we are at risk of disease, then we can avoid the coming danger. Like a clot problem in the brain. This problem is now also seen in the youth. Therefore, it is important that you recognize the symptoms (symptoms of brain clots). So that it can be treated in time. If you have a problem related to the brain click here,
What is a Blood Clot in the Brain?
Today, many people and young people face this kind of problem. Blood clots in the brain can have many causes, as well as some symptoms. Which can help reduce the other risk. Blood clot in the brain, ie blood clots in the brain that look like blood gelThey form in your veins or arteries when blood changes from a liquid to a solid, even if only for a short time. But it is not normal for a blood clot to form in the brain. It could be a sign of a serious illness.
This can lead to many problems and there is also a risk of a stroke., The treatment can take a long time. This is because the patient’s treatment ranges from medications to completing surgery. Let us know about the treatment options.
Doctors first give anticoagulants to the patient so that the patient’s clot is gone. If the blood clot in the brain is not cured by drugs, then doctors perform surgery on the blood clot in the brain. Mechanical thrombectomy is the process of removing the clot with a catheter. Your doctor may suggest surgery to remove blood clots. In general, two types of surgery are performed to remove the blood clot in the brain.
- Bur Hole Drainage: In this procedure, holes are made in the skull to drain blood and provide pressure relief.
- Craniotomy: In this procedure, part of the skull is cut out to remove the blood clot, and then that part is put back in place.
How many types of blood clots are there in the brain?
- Thrombosis: These are blood clots that are stable.
- Embolism: These are blood clots that can move from their original location to elsewhere in the body.
What Causes Blood Clot in Brain Formation?
Many factors can play a role in blood clotting, such as:
- obesity: Do you know that obese people are two times more at risk than normal persons? Obesity leads to less fibrinolysis (which is the breakdown of clots).
- To smoke: Smoking lowers the level of nitric oxide (NO) in the blood. NO is a compound that prevents blood cells from sticking together, which is why smoking can cause blood clots.
- Contraceptive Pills: Women taking combination birth control pills containing estrogen and progesterone have a slightly increased risk because some components of birth control pills increase clotting factors and increase the risk of blood clots.
- brain trauma: Severe brain injury can damage blood vessels, increasing the chance of blood clots forming.
- Atherosclerosis: Atherosclerosis is the hardening of the arteries due to deposits of fat and calcium in the blood vessel wall, known as plaque. As a result, platelets can build up at the site of damage to form clots.
Symptoms of a blood clot in the brain
- difficulty speaking or understanding
- difficulty understanding or speaking
- sudden severe headache and vomiting
- numbness of the hand
- blurred vision or difficulty seeing everything in one or both eyes
- difficulty walking, dizziness or loss of balance
- sudden numbness or weakness in the face, arms, legs, or other parts of the body
When should you see a doctor?
If you feel any of the symptoms mentioned above, you should visit your doctor immediately. For this you can consult our general practitioner, to consult a general practitioner click here,
What measures can be taken to prevent blood clots in the brain?
Here are some simple steps to prevent blood clots in the brain:
- maintain a healthy lifestyle – eat a healthy diet, exercise regularly, and maintain a healthy sleep schedule
- avoiding smoking and drugs
- Avoid stress
- stay hydrated
- regular health check
like you treatment of brain blood clots If you want to get it done, or get treatment for a related problem, or ask a question, then click herenext to you By downloading our app from the Play Store, you can immediately consult a doctor.you us Whatsapp (+91 9654030724 and +91 9599004811, You can also contact us at Apart from this, you can also email us at [email protected] regarding our services. Our team will contact you as soon as possible.
disclaimer: GoMedii is a digital healthcare platform that integrates all healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii provides its readers with health news, health tips and all health related information through blogs verified by health experts and doctors. All information and facts published in GoMedii Blog are thoroughly checked and verified by doctors and health experts, verifying the source of the information.