Often some people get urine when they cough, sneeze, while lifting heavy objects or after walking for a while. When this happens, he cannot control it. If this happens to you too, that’s a serious problem. If you don’t pay attention to it, it can add to your difficulties in the future. In today’s changing times, this problem is faced by most of the people. Sometimes urine leaks into the pants while you go to the toilet to urinate. This problem is called urinary incontinence. This urinary incontinence or leakage problem occurs when you cannot control the bladder. Sometimes urine leaks before reaching the toilet. This also happens due to stress, in fact pressure builds up on your bladder, causing urine to leak. This problem gets worse if you cough and sneeze often.
It is a disease that you can be very ashamed of. In such a situation, the person feels uncomfortable because it can lead to leakage of urine anytime, anywhere. Urine leaks automatically when you cough, sneeze, laugh, lift heavy things, climb stairs, etc. It is estimated that one in eight men suffers from this problem. This disease is easy to treat.
Types of urinary incontinence
We told you what is urinary incontinence? Now also know how many species there are. Let’s tell you that urinary incontinence occurs when a person’s pelvic tissue and muscles become weak. If a man or woman cannot completely empty his bladder, it means that he may also be suffering from overflow incontinence, which is especially common in men. Functional Incontinence – In this condition, a person cannot urinate.
Best Hospitals In Chennai For Urinary Incontinence Treatment? (Urinary Incontinence Treatment Best Hospitals In Chennai)
- Sims Hospital, Jawaharlal Nehru Salai, Chennai (Sims Hospital, Jawaharlal Nehru Salai, Chennai)
- Kauvery Hospital, Alwarpet, Chennai
- Cloudnine Hospitals, T Nagar, Chennai
- Apollo Hospitals, Greams Lane, Chennai
Best Hospitals In Hyderabad For Urinary Incontinence Treatment? (Urinary Incontinence Treatment Best Hospitals In Hyderabad)
- Yashoda Super Specialty Hospital, Somaji Guda, Hyderabad
- Apollo Health City, Jubille Hills, Hyderabad (Apollo Health City, Jubille Hills, Hyderabad)
- Continental Hospitals Limited, Hyderabad
- Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Lakadi Ka Pool, Hyderabad
Best Hospitals in Gurgaon for urinary incontinence treatment? (Urinary Incontinence Treatment Best Hospitals In Gurgaon)
- Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurugram
- Medanta The Medicity, Gurugram
- Fortis Healthcare Ltd., Gurugram
- Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon
Best Hospitals In Delhi For Urinary Incontinence Treatment? (Urinary Incontinence Treatment Best Hospitals In Delhi)
Let us tell you that spine decompression surgery is easily available in India, for this you can choose us, we will try our best to provide you the treatment at the most affordable price. You can be treated in any of these hospitals:
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital, Rajinder Nagar, Delhi
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, Delhi (Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, Delhi)
- Fortis Heart Hospital, Okhla, Delhi
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, Delhi
Best Hospitals For Urinary Incontinence Treatment In Bangalore? (Urinary Incontinence Treatment Best Hospitals In Bangalore)
- Apollo Hospitals, Bannergatta Road, Bangalore
- Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
- Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Anekal Taluk, Bangalore
- Sparsh Hospital, Yeshwantpur, Bangalore
Best Hospitals In Mumbai For Urinary Incontinence Treatment? (Urinary Incontinence Treatment Best Hospitals In Mumbai)
- Dr LH Hiranandani Hospital, Mumbai
- Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre, Pedder Road, Mumbai
- Lilavati Hospital and Research Center, Bandra, Mumbai
- Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital, Vile Parle West, Mumbai
What Causes Urinary Incontinence? (What Are The Causes Of Urinary Incontinence In Hindi)
When your pelvic muscles become weak, urinary incontinence can occur.
The prostate gland is located around the bladder in men. The prostate also enlarges with age. It can also cause urinary incontinence or leakage of urine.
The problem of urinary incontinence can also be seen due to increasing age. With age, the muscles that support the bladder begin to weaken. This also causes leakage of urine.
When the bladder is filled with urine, it should not stop. Some people hold it in until heavy urination begins. These habits of yours can weaken the bladder.
Your eating habits can also greatly affect the bladder. Consumption of junk food, alcohol, soft drinks, fizzy drinks, caffeine, etc. can cause irritation in the bladder. This can also lead to urine leakage.
Test for urinary incontinence? (Urinary Incontinence Test in Hindi)
Determining the type of urinary incontinence you have is important, and your symptoms often tell your doctor what type of urinary incontinence you have. This information for the doctor will guide your treatment decisions.
Your doctor will begin with a thorough history and physical examination. After that, your doctor will likely recommend:
- Urinalysis: This test examines a sample of your urine.
- Blow Diary: This test involves keeping your urine sample for several days.
- Postvoid residual measurement: You will be asked to urinate (empty) into a container that measures urine output. Your doctor then checks the amount of urine left in your bladder using a catheter or ultrasound. A large amount of urine in your bladder could mean you have a blockage in your urinary tract or a problem with the nerves or muscles of your bladder.
Surgery for urinary incontinence? (surgery for urinary incontinence in hindi)
- Sling Procedures: Synthetic material (mesh) or strips of your body tissue are used to make a pelvic band under your urethra and in the area of thick muscles where the bladder connects to the urethra (bladder neck). The sling helps keep the urethra closed, especially when you cough or sneeze. This procedure is used to treat stress incontinence.
- Blower Shaft Suspension: This procedure is designed to provide support for your urethra and bladder neck — an area of thick muscle where the bladder connects to the urethra. It involves an abdominal incision, so it is performed under general or spinal anesthesia.
- Prolapse surgery: In women with pelvic organ prolapse and mixed incontinence, surgery may involve a combination of a sling procedure and prolapse surgery. Recovery from pelvic organ prolapse alone does not improve symptoms of regular urinary incontinence.
- Artificial urinary sphincter: A small, fluid-filled ring is implanted around the top of the bladder until there is a need to urinate. To urinate, you press a valve under your skin that causes the ring to deflate and urine to flow through your bladder.
If you are looking for urinary incontinence surgery at an affordable price or would like to receive information about it, click here You us Whatsapp (+91 9654030724) You can contact us at Apart from this, you can also email us at [email protected] regarding our services. Our team will contact you as soon as possible.
disclaimer: GoMedii is a digital healthcare platform that integrates all healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii provides its readers with health news, health tips and all health related information through blogs verified by health experts and doctors. All information and facts published in GoMedii Blog are thoroughly checked and verified by doctors and health experts, verifying the source of the information.